When Steve Ells started Chipotle back in 1993, he only intended to open one Restaurant – not a chain of more than 2.450. Because of that, he broke all of the rules and Chipotle became a new kind of ‚Fast Food‘ restaurant. In fact, we do just about everything differently and it starts with the people we hire to work in our restaurants. Food with integrity is our commitment to finding the very best ingredients raised with respect for the animals, the environment and the farmers.
Assistant General Manager (m/w) Systemgastronomie
It starts all with our people!
The General Manager sets and achieve the highest standard in all areas of Restaurant Management including the employee experience, the customer experience and financial results.
You will be responsible for:
- Operational Leadership - leading the Team in successful day-to-day operations, demonstrating Chipotle's values and culture and fostering an environment of teamwork
- Team Development - Training and developing the Crew
- Management - Building sales and managing the Restaurant budget
The ideal candidate:
- Posses exeptional customer service skills
- Have previous Restaurant Management experience and have a hands on mentality
- Is able to develop a positive working relationsship with all Restaurant personnel
- Speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees
- Have the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Speaks and write fluently German
- Is willing to travel within Germany and Europe if necessary and learn constantly
Go to www.chipotle.com to learn more about us, our people and what we are doing to cultivate a better world.
We are looking forward to receive your application under: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact: Ms. Stepahnie Moeller-Singque
- Mo. - Sa.
- 11:00 - 22:00 Uhr
- 11:00 - 20:00 Uhr